Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Live xxl platinum blonde permanent hair dye?

So I have naturally light brown hair, but my hair is currently a light baby/ash blonde(last died with a garnier ash blonde) I had purple hair before having it blonde so I have used numerous blondes to get it to the colour it is at the minute. I have also used purple shampoo to maintain the blonde and also I have used John Freida lightening spray. I was wondering what would happen if i were to use the Live xxl platinum blonde hair dye? will it ruin it completely or will it go a very light blonde/white? I have been told it may have a yellow tint so I was thinking of continuing to use my toning shampoo and conditioners after? Or would the Live xxl Ice blonde be a better option? I have a wedding in August and really want my hair platinum with matching extensions! Please bear in mind that I cannot afford to go to a salon as I am an unemployed student(before judging, I am job hunting!) thanks for any advice/experiences/opinions, all are greatly appreciated! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment