Monday, August 8, 2011

Jock itch!! HELP please!?!?!?

I have had jock itch for around a month. I shower daily and have good hygiene for a 17 year old boy, but despite this I got jock itch. I have tried all lotrimin creams and sprays and take many different vitamins and supplements to boost my immune system. I have used tea tree oil, and powder a few times daily! I think I have cured it, but my groin is still a little sensitive and slightly pinkish. It doesn't itch or stink. I am wondering if I have cured my jockitch and the slight discoloration is an after effect? And if the slight sensitivity is due to the new skin which replaced the fungus? And if my groin is just used to the daily treatment of being pampered with powder, and needs to work it's way up to be tougher and less sensitive? Any help please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment