Monday, August 8, 2011

Are we any nearer to understanding the origins of the universe?

I am not in any way a mathematician,and, I accept most of what they purpose when asking similar questions before.I found my reasoning more sound than some of the answers, If in the beginning there was "nothing" which is the most logical statement, It was stated to me that space itself was created with the big bang, and the latest thinking the big bang was caused by an imbalance of the"vacuum" yet to have a vacuum you have to have space, I am not in anyway religious and could never go down that path, to be religious you are accepting "magic" yet the origins of the Universe always ends up with this enigma. I sometimes think that this never hap pend and the whole thing is a dream but this is just as crazy for I am aware I am writing this question

No comments:

Post a Comment