Saturday, August 6, 2011

Isn't it odd that it that being exceptionally smart is difficult?

I wouldn't say you are to him as someone with a 50 Iq is to you for two reasons iq testing isn't 100% correct and generally (speaking from experience) people with a high iq have trouble with one section of learning because their interest is in anouther or because to them the subject seems generally wrong. I'm excellent in mathmatics physics biology and chemistry but I flat out suck at psychology and every aspect of 'soft science' to me it makes zero sense based on theory with little or no hard proof. Also people who have high a high iq are generally odd when put out of a comfort zone they may be bad in social situations or on personal levels because they are too absorbed in what they are working on. Just my thoughts. I'm sure your better at something than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment